» Promote To ONE Million
» Home Biz Training
» Associate Membership
» Article Directory
» FREE Classifieds
» Get 20+ Income Streams
Do you know what the first step you must do to become a great affiliate marketer is?
Many people make mistakes. Many affiliate marketers begin by identifying an affiliate product they want to promote. After that, they look for someone to sell it to. But, in reality, that is the incorrect approach.
Instead, start with a hungry niche and then find a product that this niche is desperate for. You'll KNOW the niche is profitable this way. Then all you have to do is figure out what the niche already wants... and offer it to them.
So, how can you locate this ravenous market?
Step 1: Identify potential niches.
Many individuals believe that identifying a possible niche is the most difficult component. It's not. All you have to do now is come up with as many potential niches as possible.
Thinking about your own life is the first step.
• What are your interests?
• What is your occupation?
• What are your favourite conversation topics?
• How do you allocate your funds?
• What are your favourite vacation destinations?
• What were your favourite college classes?
• What are your favourite books, magazines, newspapers, blogs, and other websites to read?
• What exactly are your issues?
• What are your main concerns?
• Is there anything in your life that you wish you could change?
Consider these same questions in the context of your friends and family.
• What are their interests, hobbies, and issues?
Finally, simply pay attention to your surroundings.
• What types of stores do you have in your area?
• What types of organisations and organisations do you notice listed in your paper?
What are the current hot issues in the news?
Move on to the following stage once you've compiled a large list of niches...
Step 2: Figure out which niches are lucrative.
Now it's time to narrow down your list of potential niches to only the most profitable ones.
You may do this by looking for niches with a lot of competitors, a lot of marketers vying for a piece of the pie, and a lot of money being spent on advertising.
There are three options.
- Check out Amazon.com and Clickbank.com. Simply search for phrases like "weight loss" or "dog training" that roughly characterise your possible niche. Is the niche saturated with products? Are there any bestsellers among the products? If that's the case, they are both hallmarks of a lucrative speciality.
- Use keyword research tools such as WordTracker.com. These tools help you figure out what people are looking for on Google and other search engines. Simply type in your broad keywords (for example, "gardening"), and the programme will provide you with a list of hundreds, if not thousands, of related searches. Pay attention to the most popular terms – what does your target market want?
- Follow the money trail of the advertisers. Finally, marketers who spend a lot of money on prospect research are probably targeting a lucrative market. Start paying attention to paid advertising as a result. When you perform a Google search, look to see whether there are a lot of sponsored adverts. If so, you've discovered a lucrative niche.
Now that you've found a wonderful niche, the following step is to use affiliate marketing to profit from it. The sooner you take action, the sooner you'll start receiving larger commission checks!
» Women's Fashion
» Book Store
» Honey I Love You.....
» 100 Odd Tips For Couples ....